Certificate course in “Geo-Informatics”
New emerging technologies like GIS and RS helps in solving complex man made world issues and touching all aspect of life. The role of a Geospatial expert is becoming more and more important in the decision making process. A practical knowledge is very crucial in order to understand the concept deeply to explore the innovative use of the technology and its application areas.
Who should attend this course?
This course is relevant for the students / professional graduate in earth Sciences (Geography, Geology, Environment, Disaster management) and for the students from other field like B.sc, computer science, engineering, architecture, agriculture, and mining who wish to build their career in geospatial industry and want to be proficient in applying geoinformation science in their respective field.
What will be achieved?
The objective of the course is to develop an understanding and competence in, Geo spatial
- Analyze geo-information problems encountered in professional domain and develop, apply the appropriate methods for studying and/or solving the problems
- Learn different technologies for collecting, acquiring and verifying spatial data Different Technology to generate, integrate, analyze and visualize spatial data
- Apply practical skills by working on international standard projects To carry out an independent final project and presentation
Why choose this course?
If your interest goes beyond existing academic education and you want to know more about the latest technology which can boost your career then this programme is for you. The courses are uniquely designed by industry top technical experts to ensure the meaningful skill development which enables the candidates to gain insight about technology and make them ready to start / accelerate their carrier immediately after completing this course.
Six months (two months Internship)
Graduation/ (10+2+3) or higher degree from any discipline (Science, Geography, Geology, Environment, Disaster Management, Engineering, Computer science, Planning and architecture) with Basic computer knowledge
- IPGI helped 750+ students and working professionals from diversified fields to enhance their skills and to accelerate their career since 2007.
- IPGI believes in innovation and including latest technologies in its courses. First time in India, IPGI started offering the practical knowledge of the latest technologies like UAV Photogrammetry, Lidar and HRSS and many more topics in its courses.
- All course are designed with 60-70% practical based learning
- Training by industry professionals
- Live projects training on international projects in inputs
- Emphasis on domestic and international mapping methods
INR 49,000 (Pay in Installments)