Eligibility: Graduation from any stream
Completion Of Admission Form
Fill in the Application Form only if you meet the eligibility for admission to the program. Duly filled in application form, will be allowed submission only along with following:
Please note: No separate communication will be sent in this regard.
Submission of form
Duly filled in Application Forms together with photograph & a DD of Rs. 1500/- in favor of “IPGI Form” payable at Delhi/New Delhi (in case of downloaded form) should be submitted / sent to the respective campus you are applying to:B-3, 1st Floor, Patel Graden, Near Dwarka Mor Metro Station, New Delhi – 110059 or can also be transferred through bank payment (NEFT)
- After confirmation on your Admission Microsite about receipt of your Form, it will normally be processed within 5 working days
- Qualifying candidates will be informed about the date, time and venue of Admission Procedure (3D test & personal interview)
- In certain cases, options of dates will be available giving greater flexibility to you. It is your responsibility to check with Program In charge. No separate communication will be sent in this regard. If a short listed candidate fails to select the date (for which various options will be made available) and admission to the particular programme is closed, it will be his/her responsibility.
Offer of admission
- Candidate will be informed, whether his/her admission is granted after 3D test and personal interview. This will be for information only and should not be taken as official communication for selection.
- 1 Week time will be given to candidate to pay fees after selection. Candidate can choose to make onetime payment of fees or can choose from different installment options available for payment. In case of payment in installment mode, candidate has to pay 1st installment within 1 week of selection.
- All selected candidates will receive admission letter after successful payment of fees as mentioned above.
- Offer of admission will be valid only for the specific program opted by the candidate as well as for the same academic session. Admission is given provisionally as specified in the letter. The offer of admission will automatically stand cancelled if the conditions are not fulfilled by the stipulated time.
- There is a possibility that the Admission Committee recommends your admission in a category/program/campus for which you have not applied in the application Form. In such cases an option will be given to you of the change and you may give your consent for the same.
- Failure to pay the fee within the specified date or report for classes after payment of fee will entail cancellation of admission.
- If candidate wishes to cancel his/her admission he can inform Program In charge within 10 days of registration/admission and can fill the cancellation form.
Policy of change of program
Selected candidates can give request for change of program after selection as follows:
- The request should be made to the Program in charge
- Minimum eligibility criteria for the requested program should be met.
- Request will be considered and approved subject to be consent of the admission committee.
- A processing fee of Rs. 1500 will have to be paid with the fees if transfer request is approved.